Hi

Welcome to The Khan Site. Khan is one of the most famous last names for Bollywood. In this site, know the latest news of Khans in Bollywood, like Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Zayed Khan,etc. I will put all the info I can and I hope you like it a lot as I'm working on it a lot. E N J O Y

Friday, January 1, 2010

Shah Rukh info for you and more



Shahrukh Khan is coming in another film besides disaterous Billu in Dulha Mil Gaya. He is in a cameo which isn't really what I'm looking for. Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan's music is releasing January 5th and I'm getting it as soon as it releases, I already love the song Sadja, and I am hoping the rest is good too. Watch Sadja and you may like it too.





Did you like it?
It was great, hope you like it. Watch the trailer if you want too.





Did you like the trailer? It was amazing, I loved it. I heard SRK is practicing Autism at home. That's cool. I have never seen one of my favorite stars doing something like that besides Aamir in Ghajini. So many movies I releasing all of a suddenly, Fardeen Khan in Dulha Mil Gaya, Aamir Khan in 3 idiots, and Salman Khan in Veer. So I will keep updating about these latest biggie films!
P.S. I might watch 3 Idiots tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment